Michael Chekhov's 'Theater of the Future' -- what does it have to do with you?
Are actors interested in staying on making short films July 18-22 in Southampton?
Ragnar Freidank - 15 July 2012
WHO WAS THERE
REPORT DETAILinvolving Ragnar, Caitlin, Rena, Stacey, Ediana, Karine, Llyandra, Jorg
Ragnar: How can I share my passion for a collaboration and help make it happen?
Just before Open Space started I had a conversation with Mitchell Kriegman, who is running a digital filmmaking workshop in Southampton, making 9 short films from July 18-22.
Mitchell asked if any of the actors in our conference are interested in being in some of the short films that will be made here coming week.
How can I help to make this possibility happen?
The following plan of action was developed:
* Actors interested in staying on for the films can contact Caitlin in person or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mitchell is emailing Ragnar the filmmaking workshop schedule which Ragnar is passing on to Caitlin. Ragnar will also post the schedule under “BREAKING NEWS”.
* Caitlin is asking Nick what would be involved in staying on an extra week.
* some people are looking for possibilities to stay overnight in New York City for the time between July 16-18. If you can offer accommodation for one or two nights, please contact Caitlin personally or by email.
* Peter: “Someone is welcome to stay on the floor in my apartment in NYC”
* Nick: “Currently there is no space available for actors to stay overnight on campus between July 18-22, but I am exploring possibilities”
* Karine: “I can arrive Friday late afternoon. If we all can find accommodation for 3 nights not too far away, I have a car and can drive people. My email is: email@example.com And I have a French accent, by the way.. And it's not a joke. I am dead serious.”
ADD A NEW COMMENT
23 September 20120 Read in full
3 November 20130 Read in full
9 January 20160 Read in full
26 September 20120 Read in full
28 February 20140 Read in full
12 January 20160 Read in full
26 September 20124 Read in full
17 March 20140 Read in full
16 January 20170 Read in full
How do we get opportunities such as auditions/foot in the door when the door isn't accessible? Is casting getting better? Should disabled characters only be played by disabled actors?
15 January 20130 Read in full
11 April 20140 Read in full
OTHER REPORTS FOR THIS EVENT
15 July 20120 Read in full
15 July 20120 Read in full
15 July 20122 Read in full
Click here to download a single PDF of this D&D sessionDOWNLOAD REPORT
ADD A REPORT
Add a report of a session you participated in at the D&DADD A REPORT
JOIN THE SITE
Join the site to be part of the D&D community, write reports, comment, book tickets and create an invitationSIGN UP