MICHA: The Future of Theater
Portrait of an Artist
Mara Radulovic - 8 July 2014
REPORT DETAILLionel and Michael – Note takers
Stage Right – Location
Videos interviewing artist/teachers
Videos eventually will be available online, but Mara will have to review the videos and get feedback before they go up.
1) What draws you to this kind of work – MC work?
2) What sustains you as an artist? What are the things that you need to do as an artist to stay nourished/alive?
3) Reflection on key moments in life that shaped path
4) What do you wish for your future as an artist?
- Introduced to “Psychological Gesture” in a show but he was playing with imaginary bodies all throughout his childhood
- Came to the first MICHA conference and since then his life and method of teaching and directing has been transformed. He is now training other actors and he’s directing and teaching at his University
- Most recently interested in “fantastic realism” (Vakhtaargov Exercises)
We won’t go into detail about each interview because you can watch the interviews but this is one example to see what we discussed during the interview and what the process was like.
Editing “Portrait of an Artist” – Mara, (12:30 – 2, THE ARBOR)
- Mara will edit in iMovie
- VIMEO account is set up and Mara will share with everyone.
ADD A NEW COMMENT
5 August 20160 Read in full
27 March 20130 Read in full
10 August 20140 Read in full
23 October 20140 Read in full
2 October 20160 Read in full
5 November 20130 Read in full
24 January 20150 Read in full
How can we be helping people with disabilities/conditions break into theatre & the performing arts/make access easier?
11 January 20160 Read in full
27 January 20130 Read in full
26 October 20140 Read in full
11 December 20130 Read in full
OTHER REPORTS FOR THIS EVENT
8 July 20140 Read in full
7 July 20140 Read in full
10 July 20140 Read in full
Click here to download a single PDF of this D&D sessionDOWNLOAD REPORT
ADD A REPORT
Add a report of a session you participated in at the D&DADD A REPORT
JOIN THE SITE
Join the site to be part of the D&D community, write reports, comment, book tickets and create an invitationSIGN UP